We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days of operation for London Eye

Spring Hill, FL
Level Contributor
474 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Days of operation for London Eye

Are flights on the London Eye only on Saturdays and Sundays for the month of March?? I was on another web site and it seemed to indicate they only were open on the weekends for March. Tell me it's not so!!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,359 Reviews
from US$130.80*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,129 Reviews
from US$139.50*
US$155.00
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
517 Reviews
from US$118.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$348.40*
London, United...
Level Contributor
688 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Days of operation for London Eye

I don't think it's true, or if it is they dont pubicise it. According to their own site they're open every day except christmas and 10-17 January for maintenance.

Spring Hill, FL
Level Contributor
474 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Days of operation for London Eye

Okay, I can breathe a sigh of relief. I just went to their official website and they are open every day but Christmas. Whew!! I'm still hoping to find a discount offer. The londontoolkit.com site only advertised tickets for Sat. & Sun. in March, unless I read it wrong. I wonder what gives with that?

3. Re: Days of operation for London Eye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 18:20