We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lines for Spys?

the big blue marble
Level Contributor
16,217 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Lines for Spys?

My kids' newspaper wrote review os the Spy exhibition at the Science Museum in London. Fortuitously we are going to be there next week and hitting the museums is on the top of our things to do list (just above a day at Waterstone's).

So, the question is, do I really need to pre-book the tix, or will we be okay just showing up? i am hesitant to buy in advance because a couple of the kids' friends will be in town the same time as we are and I don't know who'd be in....

London, UK
Level Contributor
580 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lines for Spys?

It is going to be half term here next week (has been this week for some schools) and this exhibition has had a lot of media exposure recently and the weather is a bit iffy, so I predict it will be busy. I have never prebooked for these sort of things at the Science or Natural History, but there may be queues.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,423 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lines for Spys?

These special exhibitions do tend to be very popular and the newspapers have been giving it good reviews so I would think that booking is a neccessity unless you want to stand in line for some time. It may be then that your tickets will be for a time much later in the day so that you could go and explore other parts of the museum (or indeed the V&A or the Natural History Museum) before returning for your scheduled time slot.

3. Re: Lines for Spys?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 00:15