We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

Tijuana, Mexico
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

Hello,

Im going to London on October and want to go to the Arsenal vs Swansea City on the 28th.

However, it seems difficult to get tickets for the games.

I've seen that on their website you have to suscribe for a membership thats £39.00 each just to have a chance to get the tickets, so i want to ask if this is the only way to buy them or if there is another website or way to buy them?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Swansea
Swansea
Swansea County, UK
Pewsey, United...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire
Level Contributor
9,805 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

An often asked question....the only legal tickets are from the club or their hospitality agent. https:/…

Other places might offer tickets, often at a considerable premium, but you need to be aware it is illegal to resell football tickets in this way. Buying from unauthorised sellers might result in high costs in an unregulated market and either not getting the tickets at all or finding that you are refused entry as there are considerable checks built into the system

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
9,070 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

Use hospitality....red member is useless, if you get a ticket it's usually rubbish.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
33,206 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

Tickets at Premier League matches in London can be like gold dust. Arsenal has a huge following and even Red membership doesn't guarantee a ticket, though you may have a decent chance for the Swansea match if you go online the moment tickets go on sale (and that's stupid o'clock America/Mexico time).

Without a membership your only other chance is hospitality. I'm sure that would be a great day but expect to pay a massive amount of money.

I support Crystal Palace and have a Gold membership (£50) and even with family in London booking my tickets for me when I visit them we've often ended up with crappy seats. That just shows that it's just as difficult to get tickets at other Premier League clubs in London.

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Swansea
Swansea
Swansea County, UK
MEXIco
MEXIco
287 Reviews
Maidstone, UK
Crystal Palace Park
Crystal Palace Park
297 Reviews
London, UK
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

Get the red membership, sept 28 tickets go on sale to red members

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
11,343 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

<<you have to suscribe for a membership thats £39.00 each just to have a chance to get the tickets>

I feel that visitors from abroad simply don't realise how big the demand is to watch live EPL matches at certain clubs. Demand is way over stadium capacity for all of Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United & LIverpool, probably others as well (unsure about Spurs at Wembley this season)

Mentioned in this post
Chelsea Guest House
Chelsea Guest House
1,134 Reviews
London, UK
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Liverpool
Liverpool
Merseyside, UK
Wembley
Wembley
Greater London, UK
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,413 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

Buy a red membership and purchase your ticket exactly one month before the game, they will sell out in a couple of hours.

Contrary to the nonsense posted further down the tickets available to Red members are no different to any others, there are no bad seats at the Emirates.

Hospitality is an option but £500 is a lot to pay to get a roast dinner.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

<<< there are no bad seats at the Emirates >>>

Agreed, the seats are lovely. Wide, upholstered, really comfortable. It's just the view of the pitch if you're in the lower tier at the end that's a problem.

UK
Level Contributor
2,126 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

"Hospitality is an option but £500 is a lot to pay to get a roast dinner."

It was beef burgers with lobster tails when I was there last year :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,413 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

The lower tier is almost completely sold out to season ticket holders and away fans, members tickets are virtually all in the upper tier.

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
6,930 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Arsenal Tickets - Membership required for Tickets?

Really are plugging this company aren't you?