We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

promotion code for HEX

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sacramento
Level Contributor
115 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
promotion code for HEX

Hello- Does anyone out there have the most recent- as of March 19th- promotion code for HEX? The code numbers I have- WP 9770, WP 1260 are invalid. So if anyone has booked a ticket recently, I would be most grateful for the promo code. Thank you.

Chicago, IL
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: promotion code for HEX

I too am seeking this info and have searched a solid 30-45 minutes before posting, so thought I'd give this a bump and cross the fingers.

Thanks...

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: promotion code for HEX

Still looking, with no luck so far. Will post them if I can find them.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: promotion code for HEX

Might be a silly question but did you try booking single tickets only, the codes are only accepted and discount given if booking singles and not returns.

I thought my code wasn't working when I tried a couple of months ago until I read it has to be single tickets, which I tried and it worked.

Sydney
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: promotion code for HEX

I have also been looking for the new code (on a few different sites/forums). WP9770 expired yesterday...

Well educated biter...
Level Contributor
318 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: promotion code for HEX

You can get the HEX/GEX/STA half price promotion code by signing in for BAA World Points Loalty Scheme at: baa.com/portal/site/default/menuitem.bf04e42…

When you get your confirmation email, log on with your new card number and pin. You get your fisrst 100 points free, and can spend 50 points for the code.

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
81 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: promotion code for HEX

WP8115 is the latest HEX code - it worked as of March 23. :o) Happy travels!

7. Re: promotion code for HEX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 01:16