We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T3 transfer to T2

NY
Level Contributor
327 posts
119 reviews
T3 transfer to T2

I have an international flight landing at T3 and taking another international flight in T2. I have 2 hours between flights and it will be on a Saturday 0700-0900. Is this enough time or should I change the flights? Do you have to go through customs and immigration at T3 to get into T2? I know I will have to go through a security check between the terminals.

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,733 Reviews
from US$121.80*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,272 Reviews
from US$124.50*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
771 Reviews
from US$102.00*
5 replies to this topic
Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
1,725 posts
1. Re: T3 transfer to T2

One ticket? Maybe.

Two tickets? Oh dear.

New Mexico
Level Contributor
14,075 posts
110 reviews
2. Re: T3 transfer to T2

Is the reservation on one ticket with luggage checked to your final destination?

http://www.heathrow.com/flight-connections

Edited: 17 November 2017, 19:23
London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,298 posts
52 reviews
3. Re: T3 transfer to T2

Assuming your flights are on the same ticket, all you do is follow the signs for "Flight Connections" and you will be directed to Terminal 2 (not sure if it's a shuttle bus from T3 or you just walk it but the staff there will tell you). At some stage there will be a security check. Then you are straight into Terminal 2 departures so just proceed to your gate. That's it, no immigration or customs as you aren't really "entering" the UK.

Uxbridge, United...
Level Contributor
240 posts
158 reviews
4. Re: T3 transfer to T2

You can can get coach which goes about every 15 mins or walk it only takes about 12 mins if you are in reasonable health used to work there and would walk everytime

London, United...
Level Contributor
10,769 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: T3 transfer to T2

Re post #4, surely you would not be able to walk airside due to security reasons.

Reply to: T3 transfer to T2
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted