We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

And We're Off

New York, NY
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
And We're Off

Bags are packed and we are ready to go; a few hours until we leave for the airport. At some point on Friday night in my favorite city of London, a young and beautiful Polish Girl will be proposed to.

Thank you all the folks on this site that have suggested places to propose while offering their best wishes. Also thanks to all who played the "Plan Our Trip" game. You all came up with great ideas of things to see and do that never make it to the tour books. At last count we had a list of 15 places or things to do that were not mentioned in my London Book.

Once we get back I will let you all know how it went.

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - London
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Brit Movie Tours
Walking Tours, Film & TV Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Bus Tours
Strawberry Tours
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Babylon Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
New Boston, New...
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: And We're Off

Safe Travels. Can't wait to hear all about it before I leave for my trip.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London
Level Contributor
7,779 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: And We're Off

Good luck!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,613 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: And We're Off

Have a great trip - and good luck with the proposal!!!! We want a full report when you get back. :o)

Nebraska
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: And We're Off

Best of luck JB ~ have a fantastic trip!!

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: And We're Off

How romantic ... your young lady is very lucky to have a young man like yourself. She will remember it always.

SoundDiva

Colorado USA
Level Contributor
279 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: And We're Off

Bon voyage and best of luck with your proposal JB!

Dublin
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: And We're Off

This engagement has had almost as much publicity as the return of the magnificent fifteen from Iraq. I hope the reality matches the expectation.

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: And We're Off

Keep us posted!

9. Re: And We're Off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 07:17