We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mamma Mia tickets

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mamma Mia tickets

I leave for London on Monday and would like to try and see Mamma Mia sometime while I am there. I have checked the TKTS website and it doesn't seem like they offer discounted tickets for it very often at all. Does anyone know if the Prince of Wales Theater is one of the ones you can possibly get reduced price tickets when the box office opens?

I will be there from 4/17-4/26 and would probably try to go during the week since I realize on the weekend it would probably be harder to get tickets.

Thanks for your input,

Cindy

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,233 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mamma Mia tickets

The show is still amazingly popular and this past week has been Easter school holidays so I imagine business has been more than brisk hence the lack of half price tickets. A quick look at the show's own website (http://www.mamma-mia.com/london/london.asp) reveals decent full price availability midweek which could mean some half price or possibly 3/4 price tickets will turn up at the TKTS booth but that's only my opinion.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,050 posts
1,993 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mamma Mia tickets

I have not seen discounted tickets for this show at the half price booths in the past.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3,514 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mamma Mia tickets

As Adam noted it is still very popular. I've never seen discounted tickets either. I don't blame them for if they can sell out night after night why discount? It is a great show - one of my favorite musicals. Next year Mamma Mia the Movie arrives with Meryl Streep as Donna. Personally, I'll buy the DVD then I don't have to see it live anymore.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mamma Mia tickets

"The show is still amazingly popular" - God know why though !

Still each to his own.

5. Re: Mamma Mia tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 12:21