We (2 adults + 1 infant) are planning to visit UK in the 1st-2nd week of July this year. Needed some assistance in planning our trip.
1. Since this is our first visit to UK and we are travelling with a baby, we wouldn't like to keep a packed schedule.
2. We would be staying at Windsor at our friends' place. Have the option of travelling by car wherever possible.
3. Have considered a 5 day window for exploring London. Some shortlisted places are London Bridge, Change of guards at Buckingham palace, Westminster, Lord's cricket ground, Natural history museum, 221B Baker Street, Greenwich, London eye (any advice on other major attractions are welcome).Is it advisable to move around London by train with a kid?
5. We have kept a 2-3 day window for travelling to Wales/Northern Ireland/Scotland. I understand covering all these wouldn't be possible in such a short duration. We are more inclined towards Wales/Northern Ireland since it is closer to Windsor.
6. And how would the weather be like during July?
Thanks in advance :)