We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Guildford, UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

We are hoping to travel to London for a "dirty" weekend. Bearing in mind that I'm 8 months pregnant, sexy rather than seedy is the general idea.

We LOVE themed rooms... 4 poster beds, jacuzzi baths, etc, etc...Room service is important too.

Something unique. Blakes would be nice, but is totally out of our budget!

Can anyone narrow down the choices for us?

Thanks in advance.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,440 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

The Sanderson, or St Martins Lane would be two i'd recommend. Modern, contemorary, hip, stylish (at a price tho, but then you didnt say what your budget was).

http://www.sandersonlondon.com/

http://www.stmartinslane.com/

London, UK
Level Contributor
580 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

I'm deeply impressed - at 8 months all I would have wanted from a hotel room would have been plenty of pillows to support the bump and the immediate proximity of the ensuite. Have a lovely pre-event weekend and my best wishes.

Guildford, UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

Bojangles! ~ You sure get around lol... thanks I'll have a look at those. We usually aim to spend £200 ish a night if we are in a boutique/themed type hotel. We've exhausted all the rooms we wanted to at the Granville, hence a trip to London.

Valise ~ Lmao! Thank you, but with my other 3 children out of the picture for the weekend, we thought we'd better take the opportunity before #4 arrives to have some "quality" time together

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,243 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

have you tried looking at mrandmrssmith.com? They'd be right up your street by the sounds of it.

Guildford, UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

You're right... I do have the book, which reminds me there was a place in there I wanted to try out, maybe I'll go have a look see.

One of the main reasons I fancied London was I would like to visit Amora, but its just opened, so maybe we wouldn't be able to get tickets anyway... which opens up the rest of the country!!!!

Virginia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

I too am looking for the same type of place. So, where have you decided to stay?

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,563 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

Hi

if the rest of the country is now a possibility then do have a look at the Crab and Lobster in North Yorkshire. Their website gives you an idea of their themed rooms!!!

Plus the food is excellent, it's set in its own grounds, and would be a lovely place to stay before your 4th child is born. It is certainly unique!

www.crabandlobster.co.uk

M

8. Re: ISO themed, fun, sexy hotel... not seedy please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 09:16