We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations to Le Relais de Venise l'Entrecote

Seoul, South Korea
12 posts
Reservations to Le Relais de Venise l'Entrecote
Save

So I've read in a travel book you have to wait a bit to dine here (30min~1hour)

I was wondering if it's true.

I went to their website and tried to book one at the Marylebone street but turns out they only take reservations for the one at Soho... TT

I planned my journey very thoroughly so considering the places I have to go and the bus ride back to the place I'm staying it's way more convenient to dine at the one in Marylebone street.

1. So should I just go without making a reservation?

2. Is it likely that I will have to wait if I go without making a reservation?

3. They do accept reservations via phone calls right? (Can't call them yet cuz I haven't landed in London and I'm sorta in the progress of learning how to make overseas call using Skype)

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
36 reviews
49 helpful votes
1. Re: Reservations to Le Relais de Venise l'Entrecote
Save

The Marylebone restaurant doesn't do reservations (either online or by phone) so if you want to eat there, you have to just turn up and wait. If you arrive shortly before opening time you should get in for the first sitting, but my experience has been that the restaurant fills up all in one go, so if you arrive say, 30 minutes after it opens you'll have to queue as you have to wait for people to eat and leave (that may vary by day of the week, it might be quieter earlier in the week). Personally I don't think it's so brilliant that it's worth the very long wait, but others may disagree.

Rutland, United...
Level Contributor
9,689 posts
141 reviews
53 helpful votes
2. Re: Reservations to Le Relais de Venise l'Entrecote
Save

Personally I prefer Blacklock in Soho and Flat Iron in Covent Garden. Both easy to reach from almost anywhere in London.

3. Re: Reservations to Le Relais de Venise l'Entrecote

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.