We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London to Paris

Maryland
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
London to Paris

Can anyone give me a rough estimate on how much a ticket there and back next week would cost

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,898 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London to Paris

any particular form of transport?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,835 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London to Paris

If you want the exact price, you only have to check an airlines site like BA.COM, or the train - eurostar.com.

Rough estimate? £70 - £250, depending on time and class.

Hope this helps

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: London to Paris

Without booking in advance the fares are going to be pretty high for last minute summer travel. The only form of transport between the two cities that has reasonable walk up fares is the Eurolines coach at forty something pounds return but it takes 8 hours.

An example fare leaving next Wed returning Fri is £144 on Eurostar

Maryland
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: London to Paris

Any ideas on like a day trip i could take outside of London? seeing as i have a hotel booked for the two weeks and really can't afford to pay for another hotel if i was to do like a 2 or 3 day trip... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: London to Paris

>>>Any ideas on like a day trip i could take outside of London?<<<

Windsor

Bath

Oxford

Cambridge

Brighton

Warwick

Stratford

to name a few.

Do a forum search, daytrips are discussed ad nauseum.

Maryland
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: London to Paris

what would be the best transportation from London to Brighton?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,835 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: London to Paris

For day trips to towns the best transport is usually train. No point in hiring a car and navigating, parking, buying fuel etc.

8. Re: London to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 09:31