We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best forum

vancouver bc
Level Contributor
98 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
best forum

Just wanted to let all the London forum users know that I think this is the best forum site on TA, I have gone to other sites, but they offer little advice and info compared to this one. London is obviously loved by so many travellers who want to share this place with everyone. Keep up the good work.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,229 reviews
from US$140.27*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
1,955 reviews
from US$144.39*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
512 reviews
from US$97.64*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
812 reviews
from US$97.64*
Dublin
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best forum

London is the most informative, New York the wittiest, and Luxembourg and North Dakota the two least lively.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London
Level Contributor
6,905 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best forum

What I'd like to know is, "over 16 million travelers" (paraphrasing) planned trips to 190 countries. Which are the 4 countries no-one wants to visit? Do you suppose oyster cards would work there? ;-)

Glad to have folk like you hulachick on our forum!

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best forum

Echoing GilliganUK's sentiment: Glad to have you here and I hope you stay, even though your trip is over.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3,514 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best forum

Agree with everyone - this is a very informative forum - we love to talk about London. I hope you stay and continue to contribute. Also are you planning that return trip to London?

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,386 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: best forum

Interesting, thanks for rthe comments. I only frequent around 6 forums so I'd have no idea.

Perhaps Insightful can tell us what forum is the easiest to 'wind up' :-)

Personally, I used to be amazed at the controversey and Internet rage on Paris forum, so I stopped contributing apart from the odd visit. I notice it's calmed recently.

Rome is, I find, the forum with the most misleading info, a city too often portrayed by regulars with rose tinted glasses IMO

I find Belgrade forum most inactive.

Glad you find London valuable:-)

Stoofer

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best forum

"Personally, I used to be amazed at the controversey and Internet rage on Paris forum, so I stopped contributing apart from the odd visit. I notice it's calmed recently."

A link there perhaps ? LOL

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,386 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: best forum

Very Droll Mr C.

I'm sure your 6000 posts are all extremely valuable:-)

Stoofer

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
893 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best forum

I haven't been on many forums, but the one with the most helpful advice, and a very friendly one at that, would be the Phuket (Thailand) one. NY also offers lots of good advice, as does the London one. The Airline one is also useful, but there are also contributors there who can be quite rude. I'm just so thankful I discovered trip advisor, as it's helped me with my travels. In turn, I've tried to contribute when I can, to help others who may need advice.

Dublin
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best forum

Could you be more specific as regards the precise title of the airline forum within Tripadvisor ? I never knew it existed. And would like to take a look at same.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,512 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best forum

There's a right old battle going on in the Paris forum at the moment about the merits of staying at la Defense. I recommend all wind-up merchants make their way there asap. Hours of fun!