We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,244 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

I appreciate that TA aren't keen of this type of post and that some people get fed up with love-in's but I would like to publicly congratulate Travellerplus for reaching the 10,000 post mark.

Her knowledge, humour and patience must have helped thousands of TALFers over the past couple of years. Thank you.

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Congrats TP

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Watch it Adam, she might overtake you

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
716 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Congratulations, TP!!!! Think of the hours giving this much help on TALF has taken you - that kind of commitment is more than exemplary. I personally know you've been a great help to me in plannng my trip - only 9 days to go!!!!

Congrats, congrats, congrats! (And please don't stop.....)

tbb

Santander, Spain
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Congratulations TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And it's not only that she has written 10,000 posts...what the rest of her contributions to the forum????

10,000 thanks for 10,000 tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twickenham, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Well done TravellerPlus,

Your knowledge of London, especially the Underground never ceases to amaze me. What's the secret lol????

Ambler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
982 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Hi: I agree... TravellerPlus has been a great help to me in my planning as I'm sure she's been to many others. Thanks to all of you, esp. the experts, for sharing your knowledge with us.

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
14,274 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

I wonder how many TA freebies she's collected on the way ... perhaps have an exhibition of them, like 'er Maj has some of her official gifts on how at Buck 'ouse.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Congratulations TP. Always helpful and always gracious. Well done.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Congrats TP! Thanks for all you've done and continue to do..... with wit and wisdom. :)

USA
Level Contributor
7,017 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 10,000 posts for TravellerPlus

Well done, and it's not just the quantity; it's the quality. I am continually amazed at the way you can give directions: "Bramham Gardens is just steps away from the M&S Simply Food on Earl's Court Road - rather nice groceries, I think. About ten minutes' walk away, on the Cromwell Road, is a massive Sainsbury's - walk to the end of Bramham Gdns, turn left, and Laverton Place becomes Courtfield Gardens (you'll walk past base2stay) then Knaresborough Place (the PTI Kensington). Cross the Cromwell Road, turn right, and you'll see Sainsbury's about a minute's walk past the Cromwell Hospital. The store is open 24 hours during the week, and until 2200 on Saturday night."

I don't know how you do it, but thanks for doing it.