We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eurostar reservations

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bowie, Maryland
Level Contributor
350 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Eurostar reservations

I have been looking at the website for Eurostar.

I will be buying my ticket to travel from London to Brussels.

When I make my purchase, 2nd class least expensive, will

I need to reserve a seat in addition to this? Or does the purchase of that ticket guarantee a seat?

I have been using Eurostars web page. I see that Rail Europe has

a site. Any advise on which to use (more user friendly?) The price quoted was $94, which I believe is the usual fare.

Thank you so much.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,634 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eurostar reservations

The ticket means you have a seat. From memory, I think you are offered a choice, when purchasing the ticket-. facing the engine; back to the sea, window or aisle seat, etc

Not sure what Rail Europe adds to the party, except maybe posting the tickets to you at a cost.

Dont forget that the London terminal is Waterloo until November 13th, then St Pancras!

Plymouth...
Level Contributor
574 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eurostar reservations

I use RailEurope frequently and it is fine by me. I have heard that their fees are high in some people's opinion, but they get the job done. Their customer service is also very good. Last month I had to change departure dates after I had purchased tickets and figured I was in for a hassle. To the contrary, it was a breeze and they even mailed my new ticket and trusted me to mail my old one back. I plan to use them for my future booking.

3. Re: Eurostar reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 02:19