We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EPL Souvenirs

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
EPL Souvenirs

I have a couple of friends who are fans of the EPL. I would like to bring back a souvenir or two for them. Something along the lines of a team scarf or t-shirt.

Do I have to go the club store to purchase these items or are the stores that sell such things for all teams?

Thanks.

rtc

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,589 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EPL Souvenirs

Lillywhite's, at Piccadilly Circus, may have what you're looking for.

There's the Arsenal World of Sport at 6/9 Station Place, just outside Finsbury Park station; it's meant to have been tarted up this year to be as smart as the shop at Emirates Stadium. Chelsea are bound to have a shop at Stamford Bridge, unless Roman A missed that opportunity (impossible!).

West Lawn...
Level Contributor
160 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EPL Souvenirs

Check the duty free shop at Heathrow on your way home. They don't have a wide variety but you might be able to find something small for your friends. I bought an Arsenal kit cheaper there than at the Armoury.

Denver
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: EPL Souvenirs

thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: EPL Souvenirs

Why not just "bump" your previous post from August and get any further info added to it?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EPL Souvenirs

Last year I shopped at Soccer Scene on Long Acre between Bow St and James St (about 2 stores up from the Covent Garden tube stop). They had plenty of souveniers including t-shirts and scarfs. The have other locations as well and a website:

http://www.soccerscene.co.uk/index.php

Denver
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: EPL Souvenirs

Westlondoner99 - I probably should have done that.... My bad.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
180 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: EPL Souvenirs

We stayed in that giant Hot Topic of London, Camden, and there was at least one stall there that sold football souvenirs. Whether or not they were genuine, I couldn't say (my guess is not)...but if your friends aren't picky, you can grab some stuff there.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: EPL Souvenirs

you can buy such stuff online and it'll be cheaper in USD, havent ManUre & Chelski got US outlets then?

9. Re: EPL Souvenirs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 21:16