We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rangers v Celtic

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
364 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Rangers v Celtic

All,

Am working in London today and so am going to miss the first Old Firm game of the season...

Anyone know of a pub likely to be showing it today?

Cheers,

James.

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rangers v Celtic

The Sports Cafe in Haymarket, between Piccadilly and Trafalgar Square next to the theatre showing Phantom of the Opera will almost certainly be showing this. (I'm not sure if wearing colours is allowed.)

One set of fans also use the CCocckk Tavern in Smithfield as their home base, but I'm out of my house, so can't check which ones, it's probably closed on Saturdays anyway. (Please excuse misspelling, tripadvisor as usual thinks the word is "a profanity".)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rangers v Celtic

Hi james

Well, after just hearing the result on the radio, I hope you're a Rangers supporter!

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rangers v Celtic

His name is "James" - that might be a clue.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
364 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rangers v Celtic

Hi Folks,

Thanks for your replies....

Unfortunately, I had to leave sharpish to try to find a venue....which was unsuccessful, however, thats not to say that I was unhappy!

Thanks again, will keep in mind for the next time I am in London and am stranded!

Cheers,

James.

Rothesay, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rangers v Celtic

Hey you Jimmy! S'not fair; 'gers and Celts on English tele but never St Mirren !!!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
709 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rangers v Celtic

Here was me thinking you actually maybe were a Jambo!!!

Fab score last night for the Jam Tarts.

7. Re: Rangers v Celtic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 00:18