We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoreditch on a Wednesday

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Shoreditch on a Wednesday

HI...I'm going to be in Shoreditch this Wednesay.

I only know the seedier side of the pubs in Shoreditch (I'm afraid to say!) which I will be avoiding this time around!!!

Anybody got any recommendations for a decent bar/club (indie/studenty) that might be busy on a Wednesday?

Thanks.

London
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shoreditch on a Wednesday

Favala Chic

Home club

Lounge Lover

Shish Lounge

Cargo

Medicine Bar

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,047 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shoreditch on a Wednesday

My clubbing days are long gone - I can only imagine the response I'd get should I go for a rollicking night out - but here's a couple to try. There's the Big Chill House at 257 Pentonville Road and The Tabernacle, at 55 Tabernacle Street. Pentonville Road isn't quite Shoreditch, but it may be what you fancy.

There are also The 333 on Old Street, Cargo at 83 Rivington Street or the Ditch Bar at 145 Shoreditch High Street. Not sure what goes on at these on Wedensdays, but see if there are listings in Time Out.

3. Re: Shoreditch on a Wednesday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 17:17