We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a good deal

hull england
4 posts
Save Topic
looking for a good deal

who can help me???

am planning a surpise trip to london in feb

after c.mas funds are low but am looking for a good deal 2 nights bed and breakfast and tickets for the show wicked hotels come up with good deals on rooms but then sting me in the tail with 75 quid plus for the tickets to show. help someone please.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,356 Reviews
from US$131.10*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,127 Reviews
from US$139.80*
US$155.40
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
512 Reviews
from US$118.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$349.20*
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
57,460 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a good deal

I can't do much about theatre tickets, but would it less painful if you could get a decent hotel with brekkie for £50? If so, consider www.crestfieldhotel.co.uk not far from King's Cross station. The hotel has been given the TALF seal of approval, so check it out and see what you think. King's Cross is just a short hop on the Tube to Victoria and the Apollo Theatre.

Mentioned in this post
King's Cross Station
King's Cross Station
1,754 Reviews
London, UK
King's Cross
King's Cross
182 Reviews
London, UK
Apollo Theatre
Apollo Theatre
498 Reviews
London, UK
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,885 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for a good deal

Wicked is a very popular show and most of the tour operators only have best priced tickets. I had a look at Superbreak, a very reliable operator, and they have deals for 2 nights plus best priced tickets for either the 16th or 23rd of February but you would be looking at a total of £400 for a halfway decent hotel plus tickets.

Apart from a few day tickets released every morning I would suspect the show is a sell out especially at weekends.

www.wickeduk.co.uk/index2.php?id=ecdaytix

3. Re: looking for a good deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 00:18