We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arsenal Tickets

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
2 posts
Save Topic
Arsenal Tickets

Wondering if anyone has ideas how to get Arsenal tickets, in particular the game against aston villa. Price is not a concern, are there any reputable ticket broker sites (equivalent to something like stubhub in the states)? Thanks

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,445 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Arsenal Tickets

Charlotte,

This thread is over a year old so you might do better to start a fresh thread.

The game on the 28th is against Fulham, another London club and I suspect tickets will have hard to come by unless you book some sort of hospitality package either direct with the club or with a company such as Ticketmaster.

Charlotte
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Arsenal Tickets

Thanks! Kinda new at this ; )

boston, ma
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Arsenal Tickets

Charlotte, as I am finding out, ticket are hard to get, unless you are willing to pay big bucks.

This website should be helpful (it was to me).

www.fussballinlondon.de/index2_eng.php.

If you are staying at a hotel or serviced apartment, the concierge should be able to get you the really expensive tickets. But you may be able to get them from Thomas Cooke also. The idea of paying to become a 'red' member of the club to be able to buy less expensive tickets is not out of the this world and may be cheaper.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Arsenal Tickets

seems the link I gave doesn't work. try this instead

londonnet.co.uk/ln/out/sport/football.html

boston, ma
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Arsenal Tickets

oh dear, I am having a bad day.

here's the right link (i hope)

londonfootballguide.com

Charlotte
4 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Arsenal Tickets

Great site - thanks so much for your help.

17. Re: Arsenal Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 20:17