We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passports are applied for!

Hayti, Missouri
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Passports are applied for!

I know it's minor, but we officially applied for our passports today for our trip to London in October. I was really excited because I've never needed a passport before.

Now I feel so silly... hehe But that is one more step we've taken towards our trip. I've also typed up our letter for the Ceremony of the Keys, but I thought it might be best to wait until the trip itself is actually booked, just in case the dates change.

Only 8 more months to go!

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passports are applied for!

It is exciting - and now you nearly have your passports, nothing will stand in your way. The world is now your oyster - brilliant!

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
2,925 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passports are applied for!

Congratulations! You will absolutely love London!

Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
340 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Passports are applied for!

Good for you! It's not silly, it's very exciting and I hope you have as much fun with each step. I know I did!

Lisa

Hayti, Missouri
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Passports are applied for!

Thanks, everyone! I knew you would all appreciate my enthusiasm.

Now if these 8 months would just go a little faster, I'd be very happy! hehe

5. Re: Passports are applied for!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 04:15