We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upton Park - Itallian restaurants?

Leicester
Level Contributor
208 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Upton Park - Itallian restaurants?

I am staying at The West Ham Football Ground gotel this Satruday as I am running the London MArathon on Sunday. Can anyone direct me tothe nearest Italian? Or anywhere that we can fill our faces with pasta? Looking at some of the posts it appears the main cuisine type is kebabs and currys so not sure if we will have to head out elsewhere? Any help greatfully received thanks. Jess.

London
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upton Park - Itallian restaurants?

You're not wrong about the restaurants in the area.

There's a couple of Pizza Expresses:

51 Barking Rd & 11 High St North.

I don't know what the hotel restaurant is like and can't find out from their website.

Perhaps you should contact them to see what food they provide?

Hopefully, perhaps someone else might have a better suggestion.

Good luck in the marathon and have a great weekend, Jess.

Cheers

Elaine

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,235 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upton Park - Itallian restaurants?

Don't think the hotel has a restaurant but if you come out of the ground and turn left to the crossroads then left into Barking Road going towards East Ham there is an Italian restaurant called La Vignia (something like that). Not been there myself, I tend to sample the local cuisine which probably isn't a good idea if you are running a marathon!

Good luck!

3. Re: Upton Park - Itallian restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 02:16