We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

Hello...

I am looking for a transfer from the train station, ie: the one that the train from edinburg gets into, to our hotel in london. Can anyone reccomend a car service, or any other suggestions...

Ottawa, ON
Level Contributor
928 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

Assuming you are staying in central London, getting a metered cab at the taxi queue would be the cheaper and easier than prearranging a mni cab.

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
677 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

You will arrive at Kings Cross Station. What hotel are you staying in? You could variously take a cab as suggested above (usually the best bet), take the tube (many lines go through Kings Cross) if young and not overburdened with luggage or walk if your hotel is nearby. If you are actually a baseball team, a mini bus may be the best bet. Try minibus London on Google and explore the sites.

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
677 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

You will arrive at Kings Cross Station. What hotel are you staying in? You could variously take a cab as suggested above (usually the best bet), take the tube (many lines go through Kings Cross) if young and not overburdened with luggage or walk if your hotel is nearby. If you are actually a baseball team, a mini bus may be the best bet. Try minibus London on Google and explore the sites.

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
677 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
677 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

Toronto ON
Level Contributor
677 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

Sorry. Gawd knows why that happened!

Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

No problem, no we are not a baseball team just baseball fans.... I am making this inquiry for my parents who are 58 and 59, well seasoned travelers however the want to do the luxury thing this time....

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,463 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

I would get a taxi as Kings Cross is a very crowded station (lots of building work for the new Channel link going on at the moment) and meeting a hire car might be difficult. Just follow the signs to the taxi rank.

Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Train Station To Hotel Best Way To Get There?

thank you... i think it will be rather easy for them considering they will have all of there information with them.. I