We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meeting at Heathrow - Different Terminals

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
4 posts
Save Topic
Meeting at Heathrow - Different Terminals

Hi, my gf and I are flying in to Heathrow together but from different places. We were supposed to both be going into T4 but now I am going in to T5 and her in to T4. I've been to Heathrow many times but she hasn't and I'm not sure the best place to meet her. Should I just take the Heathrow Connect for free to T4 and meet her outside of arrivals? Thanks

London
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meeting at Heathrow - Different Terminals

What you suggest would probably be the easiest, just meet her outside arrivals in T4.

NYC
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meeting at Heathrow - Different Terminals

Is the best way to get there now with the change in train routes to take the Express from T5 to T123 and then take the Connect to T4? Or is there a more efficient way to get from T5 to T4?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Meeting at Heathrow - Different Terminals

There are 3 buses you can get from T5 to T4 and I believe they are free as long as you stay within Heathrow Airport which of course you are. The numbers are 724 (from bus stop 9), 482 (from bus stop 6) and 490 (also from bus stop 6).

The link below takes you a map of the bus routes from T5 so you can see where these bus stops are:

tfl.gov.uk/tfl/…heathrowterminal5-14065.pdf

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,234 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meeting at Heathrow - Different Terminals

The train journey from T5 to T4 is a real pain so the buses that Mick mentions would be easier. There is also a free coach service that BA offer managed (well it was today) by a local company called Hamiltons.

If you have time to kill then there is a Starbucks at T4 right next to where everyone comes out.

5. Re: Meeting at Heathrow - Different Terminals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 02:16