We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria Station Ticket Office- Opening Hours

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
HK
Level Contributor
316 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Victoria Station Ticket Office- Opening Hours

Dear Members,

After doing my own research, have decided to purchase an oyster card for my 2 full-day stay (18, 19 June)in London. My questions are:-

1. I'll arrive Heathrow (T3) at around 0630 Hr, is the ticketing office for the oyster card open?

2. On 20 June, I will leave at around 0735 Hr, is the refund counter for the oyster card at the Victoria Station open already?

3. Could I get a refund at the Victoria Station?

Many thanks for your help!

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Victoria Station Ticket Office- Opening Hours

(1) Yes.

(2) Not sure but I think it would be. 7.30 on a Friday will be the start of the busy period.

(3) It's one of London's largest stations so you will be able to get a refund there.

You can check this information at Heathrow when you buy your card.

london
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Victoria Station Ticket Office- Opening Hours

the ticket office at victoria underground station has been closed due to station refurbishment the temporary ticket office is situated outside opposite the local bus station and is open from around 05:45hrs .so the answer to questions two and three is yes.

HK
Level Contributor
316 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Victoria Station Ticket Office- Opening Hours

Glyn and Oodled, thank you very, very much!!!!

Your replied put me at ease...... :-)

4. Re: Victoria Station Ticket Office- Opening Hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 04:20