We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are the London Rib Speedboat Tours offered year round?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
586 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Are the London Rib Speedboat Tours offered year round?

Will be in London and just stumbled upon the London Rib Tours. Looks like a lot of fun, but first off, I'll be in London in April and was wondering if they're offered at that time...and if they are, will we be too cold to enjoy the tour?

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for London, Brighton
Level Contributor
6,106 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are the London Rib Speedboat Tours offered year round?

You may need to contact them to find out, as there's no info on their website. When I tried to book dates in Oct, Nov, and Dec, the entire months were unavailable, which leads me to suspect they run Apr - Sept or May - Sept. But you can email them here to ask:

bookings@londonribvoyages.com

It's impossible to predict April weather (or any other month). Some Aprils have been very summery; others have been rainy and cold. Best to see what the weather is like on the day you want to do the journey.

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,322 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are the London Rib Speedboat Tours offered year round?

They do supply waterproofs BTW.

3. Re: Are the London Rib Speedboat Tours offered year round?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 07:18