We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Map

Greenwood, IN
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
London Map

Does anyone know of a good map of the downtown sights of London that I can print out online, so that I can map out my day.

Thanks

Sheilah

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
3,865 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: London Map

Sheilah,

You could try the one at the link below. It shows the main attractions and the bus routes and nearest tuber stations. However, it's not to scale but hopefully should give you a rough idea where everything is.

tfl.gov.uk/assets/…central_bus_map.pdf

You would be advised to get a more detailed map either when you're here or before you leave or if you get a good guide book, that should have a map included.

London, United...
Level Contributor
12,838 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London Map

Perhaps you might like to consider something like this: moleskine.it/eng/…catalogo_city.htm

I have ones for London and Amsterdam.

3. Re: London Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 10:24