We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Squeeze Four into a Triple in Travelodge?

san francisco
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Squeeze Four into a Triple in Travelodge?

Is it possible to squeeze four into a triple in a travelodge? I mean even if we have 1 sleep on the floor? Would it be possible to sneak past the front desk to get 4 people into one room? Trying to be ridiculously cheap here. Thanks!

East Midlands
Destination Expert
for Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
2,849 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Squeeze Four into a Triple in Travelodge?

For what it's worth:

<< Is it possible to squeeze four into a triple in a travelodge? I mean even if we have 1 sleep on the floor? >>

Yes. It is possible. You can get four into a double if two of you are prepared to go without beds.

<< Would it be possible to sneak past the front desk to get 4 people into one room? >>

Yes. It would be possible.

<< Trying to be ridiculously cheap here. >>

Yes. You are ... but that's your call to be fair.

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Squeeze Four into a Triple in Travelodge?

"Report these posts instead of entertaining them"

Reporting to who?

Stoofer

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,815 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Squeeze Four into a Triple in Travelodge?

Travelodge family rooms are deisgned for 3 adults or 2 adults plus 2 children

By sneaking in a 4th adult you are breaking your terms of contract and can be booted out with no refund

You are also ensuring Travelodge will be breaking fire regulations on the maximum number of people per room.

As I said before, after paying for flights why are you chiseling a few dollar?

Rothesay, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Squeeze Four into a Triple in Travelodge?

Alan! "Paying for flights"? Mustn't assume.

How many people can you get into a carry on?

How many people can sit in one seat at "Spamalot"?

London
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Squeeze Four into a Triple in Travelodge?

This thread is amusing.

Yet another deadbeat trying to scam a hotel.

Anyway, in the spirit of helping a visitor to London, I sent a carrier pigeon to Crusty Old Joe, who runs the park bench allocations in Hyde Park. I just got the pigeon back with a reply in Joe's "pigeon" English and he says he's sorry but someone threw up on the four-seater last night so he can only accommodation three of you. As payment, if you can lend him your shoes whilst you are asleep that would be nice. He'll throw in a couple of half-eaten kebabs if you can bring him a bottle of meths. As for the fourth guest, he says that they are welcome to swim over to the island in the Serpentine for a kip but he says to be careful because the last cheapskate got pecked to death by some Canada geese.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested.

26. Re: Squeeze Four into a Triple in Travelodge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 20:16