We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic/Illusion Shows in March

Scotland,
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Magic/Illusion Shows in March

I am bringing my other half to London for a few days in March 16-19th and he is a huge fan of magic. Can anyone recommended a good show or club to take him one evening (or day!) I have asked Google but it only came up with "Mickey's Magic Show"!!!

Thanks in advance,

Gill

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,388 Reviews
from US$125.70*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath, Pub...
2,148 Reviews
from US$128.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of...
540 Reviews
from US$113.40*
West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic/Illusion Shows in March

Actually, I don't want to boast but I'm quite magical myself: on my way home I often turn into a sidestreet.

If you can delay this to the end of the month, then you could go here: www.houseofmagic.co.uk

Also, the Barons Court theatre in west London used to have weekly family magic shows and perhaps they still do - phone them to check on 020 8932 4747.

If you are ever near Trafalgar Square then take him to one of the world's oldest magic shops - Davenports, 5 Charing Cross Underground Parade: www.davenportsmagic.co.uk

And you could always email the Magic Circle for information: www.themagiccircle.co.uk

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Trafalgar Square
Trafalgar Square
7,091 Reviews
London, UK
The Magic Circle
The Magic Circle
195 Reviews
London, UK
London
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic/Illusion Shows in March

Theres not a lot of shows like that about if you can bring your trip forward by a day you might catch this its only on Sundays

http://www.falseimpressions.co.uk/

Good luck in your search x

Newcastle, Maine
Level Contributor
547 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Magic/Illusion Shows in March

"Actually, I don't want to boast but I'm quite magical myself: on my way home I often turn into a sidestreet.''

Aaargh Glyn1! Good one!

Scotland,
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Magic/Illusion Shows in March

Thank you so much guys for your quick and "funny" replys lol.

I'd already found out about Davenports and am planning to take him there, that is definately on the to do list but i might need a bank loan for that trip too.

Will look at the magic circle website and take things from there.

Many thanks,

Gill

5. Re: Magic/Illusion Shows in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 04:20