We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Parking for Heathrow Terminal 4

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Margate, United...
Level Contributor
342 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Quality Parking for Heathrow Terminal 4

A nightmare subject ... Last autumn used Purple Parking Meet and Greet ..... waiting in cold wet weather for well over an hour for car to appear after being told in would be there on time when we rang when touched down. Eearlier in New Year us Qpark ... from arrival at depot to getting back to heathrow took 2 hours nut on return it took over 3 hours. Over 50 waiting for buses at terminal 1, car was "lost" for 2 hours and returned to us with sweet and chrisp wrappers inside and 50 miles extra on clock which we were told was due to fact car had to be parked a long way off site due to busy period.

One poor chap was still waiting at depot after 3 hrs .. car had totally vanished!!!

BCP terminal 4 asking over £200 for 18 days is there any that forum members think highly of. I am a wee bit disabled to waiting around is a killer for me after a long flight.

Thanks.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
2,463 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality Parking for Heathrow Terminal 4

I normally use Heathrow Economy Parking who are just off the m25 at the T4 exit. Nice short transfer so generally quick.

I never, ever use Purple Parking.

Or try the official BAA valet parking service when they bring your car in to the short trem parking for you - book in advance on the BAA web site.

Groomsport, United...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality Parking for Heathrow Terminal 4

last time we travelled from T4 in October we had booked with "parking 4 less" but were upgraded when we arrived to the T4 Business car park. It's very close to the terminal and the buses run on a fairly regular loop. Might cost a little extra, but you get what you pay for generally.

airparks.co.uk/heathrow-parking/heathrow-par…

London
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quality Parking for Heathrow Terminal 4

If you're going from T4 then Economy Parking is worth lookin at. Prices are very similar to Purple Parking but their park is just by the M25 turnoff for T4 so there should be little delay in shuttling to/from the car park and T4.

If you book over one month in advance and get the supersaver rates the BAA rates are quite competitive in the official car parks.

4. Re: Quality Parking for Heathrow Terminal 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 23:20