We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoteldoorman.com

greece
1 post
Save Topic
Hoteldoorman.com

Hi all

I am a newbie here and wondering whether I should trust these guys. I've found a very tempting offer for a 5-days stay in London, all inclusive in a very good price. Has anyone heard of them? Should I proceed with the reservation?

Regards,

Tanya

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,612 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoteldoorman.com

I've made a couple of bookings with hoteldoorman and been impressed by their prices and service. Another plus in my book is that some sort of breakfast is almost always included.

Scotland
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoteldoorman.com

I'll 2nd that - I've used them a couple of times too and found them more than helpfull. Got a really good deal into the bargain!

World
Level Contributor
177 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoteldoorman.com

I have used them a dozen or so times. Certainly trustworthy as far as I am concerned.

4. Re: Hoteldoorman.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 18:18