We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palace court Studios apartmnts W2 bayswater rd

greece
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Palace court Studios apartmnts W2 bayswater rd

Hello ,

after having a look at the reviews about this aprtmnts , i would like to ask the fellow travellers if anyone stayed lately there. Any comments ? Is it the right option to stay there for a week? Do you suggest something else?

Many many thnks

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,392 Reviews
from US$124.90*
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,150 Reviews
from US$127.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of...
541 Reviews
from US$112.70*
Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
341 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palace court Studios apartmnts W2 bayswater rd

I stayed in these apartments in March of 2008. They are fine. We found them clean but not plush. The biggest complaint I had was the street noise and air rushing in the windows - but that may have been particular to our flat (and it was very cold during our visit).

They are close to 2 tube stations that got us everywhere easily and in an area where we could shop and eat and see a nice park. We, husband and I and 14 yr old daughter, walked, both together and individually, all hours and never felt unsafe. The price was certainly good.

All in all, they are a place to stay - everything worked (though laundry took 3 hours), the staff was nice and helpful. They are not new, fancy or posh. I would stay again if it was just me or me and my husband. I really do not think they are great for families. I guess it just depends on what you are looking for.

Please feel free to PM me if you need to or ask any specific questions and I will do the best I can to answer.

greece
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palace court Studios apartmnts W2 bayswater rd

Many thanks for ur response.

:)

3. Re: Palace court Studios apartmnts W2 bayswater rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 04:18