We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favourite Britsh eye-candy

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,230 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Favourite Britsh eye-candy

I cant resist this one- Colin Firth has to be mine. Boys you can join in too!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,565 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Always thought Jude law was a real charmer even from the early days in tacky soap Families. Of course his recent antics leave alot to be desired!!

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Keira Knightly

Colchester UK
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

I'm afraid I can't think of anyone amongst the present bunch of no brains, please girls go out and eat some pies! But when I was younger and indeed so was she, I was passionately in love with Kate Bush, though I'm not sure if she ever knew.

"Heathcliffe, it's me......". Nurse, time for another tablet and a lie down in a darkened room.

Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Englishrose, I concur - Colin Firth is lovely, I also quite like Jason Merrils (Gavin in Cutting It)!

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
946 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Have to add Ralph Fiennes. His performance in "The English Patient" will live on in my mind forever! In the cute and adorable category I would add Dudley Moore, rest his soul.

If the list can again include someone no longer living, the most beautiful British woman would be Vivien Leigh. Currently, I think most men here would probably vote for Elizabeth Hurley.

Dublin
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Verbally speaking, Keira Knightly and Bill Nighy might work as a couple.

On a more serious note, grave doubts must be expressed about Elizabeth Hurley. Highly attractive ? Yes. Intriguing ? Definitely not. Although Sienna Miller is only half Elizabeth's age, she is light years beyond her in terms of having a sophisticated mind.

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
377 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Sean Connery! OK, OK, so he's old enough to be my grandfather, but c'mon... he only gets better as he ages!

vernon, bc
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Clive Owen. I first saw him in King Arthur. Seriously hunky.

Can anyone else picture him as James Bond?

Ros
UK
Level Contributor
147 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Ewan Macgregor and Matthew MacFadyen. Saw Ewan in Guys and Dolls and he looked just as gorgeous in the flesh and saw Matthew yesterday in Pride and Prejudice and he look great walking out of the mist in those tight breeches.

Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Favourite Britsh eye-candy

Ewan McGregor is my top pick among Bristish OR American men. Clive Owen & Colin Firth follow closely.