So long story short I am staying in London 7 days and a friend of mine is coming to London and we're crossing paths for a day or so - she booked this totally guided tour to Paris for a day with a first class ticket on the train so they feed you breakfast and dinner. The entire thing costed me $450 bucks. I purchased it mainly cuz she already had and I thought we'd have fun together as opposed to me traveling alone by myself after she leaves... but the tour includes the following...
Escorted day trip including the Palace of Versailles:
See world-famous landmarks, including the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Notre Dame Cathedral during a bus tour. Then take an elevator to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for breathtaking views of the city below. Finally, head to the leafy suburbs for a guided tour of the glittering Palace of Versailles, including the Great Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors, and the Queen's Apartments.
- Reserved Eurostar seats (Standard and First Class seating prices differ)
- Fully-escorted bus tour of Paris
- Entrance to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Admission to either the Palace of Versailles
- Complimentary pick-up from London hotels
- Complimentary welcome pack
- First Class option only: Includes breakfast, dinner, and refreshments served on the Eurostar
Ok so did I get ripped? Remember I am from the STATES so our dollar is worth less than the Euro so buying ahead of time in dollars saves money......