I have a few general questions for an upcoming trip to the UK in Sep. Can anyone help please:
1. Would it be better to take the tube and find various attractions ourselves, or take the hop-on hop-off bus? Or do a bit of both?
2. I have an extra couple of days that I can either use to do an overnight trip to Paris, or visit the Lake district. What does everyone recommend?
3. Heathrow or Gatwick- I am terrfied of losing my luggage and having a terrible holiday!
4. Is Joseph & his amazing technicolor dreamcoat no longer playing in London? I can't seem to find it on any listings.
5. I will have a Sunday in London. Are there any places that are closed on Sundays specifically? What would be the best things to set aside for a Sunday?
6. Is it feasible to do a trip out of London going to Windsor first and then on to Oxford, and back to Lon?
Any kind of additional advice would be much appreciated!