We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible TALF pub meets in July

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,835 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Possible TALF pub meets in July

Time to see who might be around and wanting to meet up with like minded travellers (and locals) in July over a pint, or soft drink.

So far we have the following who have said they could be up for a meet -

fforbes 8-12

lisa040 10-18

agoofykindasuperman 15-20

nocturnal girl 27 - Aug 3

If you are interested then please leave your dates below and I will try to find a date where the maximum number can attend.

northern Virginia
Level Contributor
700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

I'm there the first through the morning of the 12th but I'll be in Lincoln/Gainsborough all day/night of the 10th.

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

Anyone, especially Americans, in town over the 4th of July weekend (Friday 3 July to Sunday 5 July) could go to the White Horse on Parson's Green for their American Beer Festival with various events.

http://www.whitehorsesw6.com/events.php

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
228 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

I'll be arriving on Friday, 17 July, staying until Friday, 24 July. So far, evening theater on Monday the 20th and Wednesday the 22nd. Hope I'll have the chance to see the regular TALFers and some new folks as well.

Brighton
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Brighton
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

Hi Adam and all, I've got to come up to the smoke sometime in July before the 21st, be good to meet up for a couple of scoops if you're around.

JtheD

Virginia
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

My daughter will be in London July 23-Aug 14.

Virginia
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

Meant to note my daughter and I will be in London from July 23 thru August 14. We will be at the theatre on some evenings and have a couple of overnight daytrips planned, but I would love to attend a meet if schedule permits.

Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

I'll be in London July 6-12, stationed in Rochester and Oxford for a few days apiece, and then back in London for at least July 19-21.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,123 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

Coming in this Friday, then making a short jaunt elsewhere from the 24th until the 29th. Back that afternoon until (sniff) the 12th July.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

July 1, 4, 5

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
592 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in July

I'll be there July 25-31. Last time I was in London for a full two weeks and there was no pub meet during that time, so I'd love to get to go to one this time around!