We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Layout All Changed

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Layout All Changed

Not keen on this new layout. Too bright and what's with all that blank space on the right. --->

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Layout All Changed

Ah, you see, I thought I was going mad earlier when it looked different. But it's back to the old style for me now. How odd. I suppose they're testing it out or something?

warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Layout All Changed

I fear it may be for advertisers. They use it for that purpose on other Travel Sites.

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Layout All Changed

I thought it was just me. But I don't see blank space on the right. Just a different font and harder to access the forums from the home page.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
390 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Layout All Changed

Looks like they are only experminenting it with IE :) No problems with firefox :)

Texas
Level Contributor
404 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Layout All Changed

Truly weird. I get the new version, old version, new version. Keeps flipping back and forth.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,408 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Layout All Changed

Mine's been new all afternoon. I like the blue but not sure about the new smaller typeface. Has the typeface also changed in the "write your message here" box or is that me pressing a wrong button?

somewhere out there
Level Contributor
6,161 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Layout All Changed

Everything looks normal here but I just came on.

Adam, maybe you need glasses ;)

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,758 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Layout All Changed

Adam, you're not the only one. My type face when replying is not as bold,and even with my glasses, that's a pain. I've had the new style(>>>>4+" of blank screen) all day.

Not very impressed!

Northern Kentucky
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Layout All Changed

So wierd... I was just on here a minute ago and it was the old layout. Now all of the sudden I see what you all are talking about. I like the blue, but I don't like that big space on the right side.

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,414 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Layout All Changed

Collegetrekker, Tobie, Mr Cellophane, what program are you using? It still looks the same to me, the write-message box , the threads, and the forum page.

Last night, however, when I was giving up on those da&$ed deleted posts, the weirdest thing was happening, I doubted my own sanity: there was a string of old-post times inserted on page 2, but if I went to page 3 then back to page 2, they wouldn't be there or on page 3. If I hit refresh, they'd show up. If I hit refresh again, they'd disappear. It was very weird.