We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heathrow manchester heathrow tickit

Oman
1 post
Save Topic
heathrow manchester heathrow tickit

hi there

i'm planning to visit Man but i'll land at heathrow airport so what is the best and the cheapest way to reach to Man and return back?

my flight will land at 19:05

i'm planning to leave home in the 17th JUL and return in the 23rd my flight will leave at 22:35

please advise me

Regards

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,233 reviews
from US$125.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
439 reviews
from US$104.40*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,069 reviews
from US$148.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
628 reviews
from US$100.10*
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: heathrow manchester heathrow tickit

Fly. BMI have a flight from Heathrow at at 21.15 and a return at 17.45. The flight takes about an hour and the cost this close to your travel dates is £69. Then from Manchester airport there are frequent trains into the centre of Manchester.

www.flybmi.com

London
Level Contributor
223 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heathrow manchester heathrow tickit

Based on CheshireCat's advice above, i wouldn't even bother attempting to get a train. too many changes, too long, and too expensive..

3. Re: heathrow manchester heathrow tickit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 06:21