We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Topic
luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

I will be arriving at St Pancras from Paris at around 4pm but would like to watch a musical at the same night before going to my friends' home at Oval. Are there luggage lockers at Piccadilly Circus station? Is it 24 hours and 7 days accessible?

Many thanks

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Brighton, Nice
Level Contributor
6,180 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

No, the nearest luggage lockers to Piccadilly Circus are at Charing Cross station or Victoria Station. The charge is £8 for 24 hours.

http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/locations.php

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,966 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

No - I think the only stations with any left luggage facilities are mainline train stations, not tube stations. Even then they aren't lockers but manned facilities (for security reasons I guess). So you *could* leave your bag at left luggage at King's Cross (next to St Pancras). Then Piccadilly line to Piccadilly Circus, watch the show, back to King's Cross on the Piccadilly line, pick up your bag, and Northern line to Oval. It means going backwards a bit, though. Another option would be to use the left luggage facilities at Charing Cross station, which shouldn't be too far from where you're watching the musical (what are you seeing?) and then getting the Northern line back to Oval from there afterwards. Bit of walking involved that way though.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

Many thanks for the prompt replies. I think I will either watch Phantom / Les Miserable.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

By the way, is the locker at Charing Cross 24 hours accessible?

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,155 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

They are not lockers and the facility closes at 11.00pm. Phantom finishes soon after 10.00 and the walk to Charing Cross will only take ten minutes so that show will offer less risk.

http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/locations.php

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

Check whether the theatre has a cloakroom that can take your baggage.

7. Re: luggage locker at Piccadilly Circus station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 07:18