We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible September pub meets

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,293 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Possible September pub meets

The chill of autumn and the nights drawing in mean it is time for some more TALF pub meets. If you are around during the month and would enjoy the company of like minded people then please post your dates below and I will try to sort out a couple of suitable events.

The 4th is almost certainly one. Robm103, Rokrchik, CLM1113, Toofargone, Cololady and Warmwinds have all already said they could be around and the first two are booking a Ghost Bus Tour that evening which will start and end in Northumberland Avenue close to the Sherlock Holmes pub which will be the likely venue.

For more information on the bus tour head to tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k29860…

Othewise please post below or contact me at adamhornets@yahoo.com for more information.

The English Bus
City Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Cultural Tours
Brit Movie Tours
Walking Tours, Film & TV Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Bus Tours
Rabbie's
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips, Historical & Heritage Tours
West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible September pub meets

I could also be there for Friday 4th before leaving for my own vacation in the Mediterranean.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible September pub meets

September 25-October 5th - the only evenings I'm totally booked are:

September 26 - Fulham/Arsenal

September 29 - Watford v whoever (the team escapes me at the moment)

September 30 - dinner reservations

October 4 - Arsenal/Blackburn

Iowa
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Possible September pub meets

We will be in London the 1st thru the 8th. However, we'd be unavailable the 2nd and 3rd. The 4th would work perfectly. We'd certainly try to attend.

Steve & Beth

Hayti, Missouri
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Possible September pub meets

I've already stated I'd love to do something on the 4th, as well. And would love to have more people on The Ghost Bus Tour, as well - it looks like loads of fun!

I'm obviously in! And Glyn, I promise that I'll wait and make it snow after you've left for the Mediterranean. :)

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Possible September pub meets

Whoo, thanks for that. A lot of other people won't know that it snowed in London the last time Robm visited (at a time when it had never snowed before).

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Possible September pub meets

I'll be in London the 17th through the 21st and again the 25th through 29th. Not sure yet about all my evening plans, but I'm likely to be otherwise engaged on the evening of the 19th and the 25th. Thanks for organizing, Adam!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,418 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Possible September pub meets

I'll be in London September 19 - 25. Going to Ceremony of the Keys on the 20th (but could pop in for a bit beforehand.) And going to a concert at Royal Albert Hall on the 24th.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
918 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Possible September pub meets

Yes, I will be there on the 4th. A bit the worse for the wear of the flight over, which lands at about noon that day. But present and happy to attend.

I'll check into the Ghost Bus tour too.

Hayti, Missouri
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Possible September pub meets

Toofargone: We'll try to keep you awake!

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Possible September pub meets

I have been patiently counting down the past few month's pub meets waiting for Sept.. Now, based on some of the dates given, it doesn't look like our dates will correspond. We are only in town 9/12-9/17

as we are spending the majority of our time traveling around the country this trip over.