We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

Hi, has anyone used shortlet-london.com to book into the studio in South Hampstead area?

I've booked a large double studio flat 945£ for 21 days, it's 2-3 min wolking Swiss Cottage tube station

Could you please briefly say what was the experience like? Is it worth the stay and is the surrounding good.

I'd like to have any info about reliability of web-site....

Thank you

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,323 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

The domain is only registered for 1 year and the sole contact number is a mobile phone, no office address, no landline, also advertises on Gumtree and Craigslist, the scammers favourite haunts, only accepts payment through Paypal....

The site claims to be affiliated to a Russian run company called Luckoni Ltd, who ARE registered at companies house, but who are very vague about what exactly they deal with, only saying that they are currently moving offices and regret that they cannot meet clients in person. Which is odd to say the least.

I'm not saying it's fraudulent, but what I will say is that many of the same warning flags are present that I have seen on confirmed fraud sites in the past, and personally speaking, I would not deal with this company.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
749 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

They also own these sites or did,

LEGAL DISCLAIMER &

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES

Ownership:

Domain names www.luckoni.com property-for-sale-scalea-calabria-italy.co.uk

holiday-home-for-sale-scalea-calabria-italy.… www.toyboyfever.com

www.toygirlfever.com www.short-let-london.info www.room-london.co.uk

www.abbey-road-studios.co.uk www.russianscalea.ru

are property of

Luckoni Trading & Investments Limited

3. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 August 2010, 13:38
4. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

5. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

6. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

Removed on: 05 August 2010, 13:36
Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

Hi, Thanks at all for answers....at the end, i used web site "shortlet-london.com" and i've had no problem with it. I've got all that i wanted: a studio-flat, near tube station as i've booked (South Hampstead property), so it isn't a five stars but quite worth, the day before last one i phoned the manager Mr. Sergio, who said to me to leave the keys inside the flat and i did it; i payed deposit by my "Paypal" account and the day after i came back...i got my money back on it.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

Thanks for the update, there are so many scam flats around its good to hear there is one that actually exists !

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,323 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

My thanks to you also Renolzo, it's always nice to have some feedback.

scotland
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Help me info about website "shortlet-london.com"

you are lucky you got your deposit back i didnt get mine back they kept making excuses on reasos not to give me back my £60.00