We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather forecast for next few days

halifax, ma
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
weather forecast for next few days

Hello everyone,

We are leaving for London this Thursday, and though I've been checking weather.com daily for forecasts, it seems just too good to be true...

Could we really be in for a stretch of sunny weather with temps in the low 60's right through Monday???

Anyone in London right now willing to confirm or deny these reports??

Thanks a bunch!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,303 Reviews
from US$127.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
478 Reviews
from US$105.60*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,099 Reviews
from US$134.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
468 Reviews
from US$335.20*
Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Brighton, Nice
Level Contributor
6,319 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather forecast for next few days

Yep: it's raining today, but meant to be sunny & 15-18 degrees celsius (approx 58-64 F) Thurs-Sun. Same temperature but cloudier is what's predicted for Monday. Happy travels!

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
2,515 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather forecast for next few days

Indeed raining today, but it's been very mild and sunny for several days in a row. Temps are still mild even with the rain but it can get a little chilly in the evenings when the sun disappears.

October weather can really be very pleasant over here.

Have a wonderful trip. Bring light layers, something water/wind proof (just in case) and a small folding brolly :o)

Level Contributor
938 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather forecast for next few days

Well it isn't raining in central London at the moment but judging by the past two posts it is on its way. I thought that it was suposed to turn to rubbish for the rest of the week becoming fine on the weekend.

They mentioned that the past few days of warm and fine weather is very unusual for October and that we should expect temps of around 16 cel for the rest of the month.

halifax, ma
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather forecast for next few days

Thanks so much for your posts! I'm so happy for the good forecast (having very low expectations for London weather)! The travel gods must be smiling down on us...

Huntsville, AL
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: weather forecast for next few days

We've been here since Saturday, and this is the first day we've seen rain. It looks like it's supposed to rain tomorrow also, and then clear up I beleive. I can't believe how good the weather has been up till now - definitely tshirt and shorts weather, although I didn't really bring the clothes for that...

- Dan

Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,557 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather forecast for next few days

Muggy and damp here in Watford this afternoon. Clearing during tomorrow morning and then fresher and dry, if not always sunny, through to at least Saturday or Sunday as a big lump of high pressure keeps the Atlantic depressions at bay.

Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now