We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest on parking at Gatwick...

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Latest on parking at Gatwick...

So folks, What's the latest recommendation for safe secure parking adjacent to Gatwick Airport - at a fair price?

Surely some one has a recommendation..?

Don't need accommodation, but would like to have a worry free holiday commencing 21 Sept for 2 weeks.

Regards,

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Latest on parking at Gatwick...

APH seem to be one of the cheapest. They are about 10 mins drive from the airport, and they are open 24 hrs and fully secure.

Buses regularly go to and from the airport.

Friends/relatives have used them over the years without any problems.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest on parking at Gatwick...

I have no idea if its available at the moment, but sometimes NCP long stay at the airport do 1/2 price deals for prebookings. Worth checking into.

UK
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest on parking at Gatwick...

I needed to park my car while I went to the states to visit friends and used parking4less.co.uk/gatwick_airport_parking.h… and was able to compare prices and they let me know which places had certain services like 24 hour security. Worked pretty well for me and my car was safe and secure when I came back from my wonderful trip to the states!

Hope that helps!

4. Re: Latest on parking at Gatwick...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 06:22