We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What would you do if you have only 2 days in London?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
269 reviews
Save Topic
What would you do if you have only 2 days in London?

I am going to London on a business trip in Oct. Will spend the weekend there. This will be my first trip to London. What will you do if you have only 2 days? There are so many things to see and do that I don't know where to start!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: What would you do if you have only 2 days in London?

Thanks Harry.

I have decided on my hotel - Hyatt Regency - Churchill. TA Reviews are mixed, but I'll take my chance since its near the tube and seems a convenient place to base myself.

As for shows, I've narrowed my choices to Lion King and Grease, but am leaning towards Grease.

32. Re: What would you do if you have only 2 days in London?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2010, 07:16