We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Many many Thanks!

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Burbank
Level Contributor
342 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Many many Thanks!

Well, tomorrow I'm outta here...thanks again to everyone who responded to my many posts and got me thru the license debacle! I shall now depart on my trip. I want to check back in occasionally with things I have done and seen that I have found particularly interesting..I have some things planned that I havent heard anyone here talk about yet..off the beaten path stuff..so I'll let you know how it goes. This is going to be my longest trip yet..three weeks..so I will have plenty of time to absorb both country and city life.

Yay!!!!

*flings confetti*

London, United...
Level Contributor
981 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Many many Thanks!

Have a good trip - and don't forget we're all still here while you holiday - so if you need help then just find an internet cafe and hop on here.

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Many many Thanks!

SerafinsGirl: Have a wonderful time! I'll be looking forward to your trip report once you return.

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
1,572 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Many many Thanks!

You go, S. girl!

*throws a streamer*

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Many many Thanks!

Have a wonderful trip SerafinsGirl, your in a better place than this time last week when you were tearing your hair our about the drivers license!

If you find an internet cafe you can always post any ongoing questions.

Travel safe...

Florida
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Many many Thanks!

Have fun and let us know the details, especially what you decide to see in the Coswolds. Bon Voyage!

Florida
Level Contributor
395 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Many many Thanks!

SerafinsGirl, have a wonderful trip. Three weeks?! That is fabulous! Looking forward to reading your trip report in 3 weeks or so.

Burbank
Level Contributor
342 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Many many Thanks!

As i find internet cafes I will post as I go..sort of a travelogue. So I'll be updating here as I go. And defiantely in London.

You won't be free of my blatherings for a full three weeks!!!

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,248 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Many many Thanks!

Have a safe flight and a wonderful three weeks. Are you around to join us on Monday week (the 24th) at The George on the occasion of our next TALF gathering?

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,414 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Many many Thanks!

Happy travels, SerafinsGirl. I can't wait to hear about your personal discoveries off the beaten track. Have fun!

Burbank
Level Contributor
342 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Many many Thanks!

Adam...arggh!!! Im going to be a day late for that! I am coming in on the 25th!

I wouldnt mind having dinner with some of you if there is another evening that would work for that.