We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twilight Tower Tour vs HCP Ghost tour

Rumson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Twilight Tower Tour vs HCP Ghost tour

Has any TAs done either of these tours? Have Ceremony of Keys tickets but since I will be touring both sites, I was thinking we might wait for one of these.

Any feedback? Also how long is the HCP Ghost Tour?

Thank you,

T

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Twilight Tower Tour vs HCP Ghost tour

I did the Twilight Tower Tour last November and loved it. (do a search on the forum and look for Mick67's review last November) It's different from the Ceremony of the Keys which is strictly a 700+ year old Ceremony where they lock up the Tower at night (but very interesting too). Since I am a huge Tower fan - I recommend both. The Twilight tour actually takes you into the different buildings of the Tower and give you a different perspective than the daytime tour. It's more atmospheric and eerie.

I haven't done the Ghost Tour at HCP palace yet but am interested in doing it at some point when it works with my schedule.

Rumson, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Twilight Tower Tour vs HCP Ghost tour

Thank you for reply. I did read Mick's post and all his great pictures and all I could find here on TA! I am taking my daughter to London and she can not wait to see both the Tower and HCP. I do plan to do both during daylight, and also have the "Keys" tickets in place. I think the evening Tower tour will be what we do as well. Nothing like overkill!

Again thank you,

T

3. Re: Twilight Tower Tour vs HCP Ghost tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 05:17