Every Friday, you can get the ES magazine free when you buy London's Evening Standard newspaper. My favourite section in this magazine is called My London and they ask famous people the same questions each week.
So, I thought I would give you the opportunity to be a celeb for a few minutes and answer the questions (and I hope I'm not breaking any copyright). I'm only going to list the ones that are London or travel related. So, here goes:
1. What do you miss most when you're out of London?
2. What is your earliest London memory?
3. What advice would you give to a tourist?
4. What would you do if you were Mayor for a day?
5. What has been your most memorable London meals?
6. What was the last play you saw in London and did you enjoy it?
7. Where were the last 3 places you went on holiday?
8. Do you have a favourite pub?