We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short term flat rental

Burlington, New...
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Topic
Short term flat rental

I have been looking @ some offerings from the VRBO website and also @ London Perfect. One offering pops up @ both sites and seems very nice.

londonperfect.com/london-apartment-rental-qu…

It's in Queensgate and is being let for 1 099GBP for 7 nights with additional nights @ 157GBP.

I have sent an e-mail to reservations @ londonperfect.com to inquire about the manner in witch payment is expected. I am waiting for a response. The flat is a studio, refurbished and looking very nice in the 16 pix included. It is set up to sleep 3 max.

Anyone have any experience with these websites (credible?)

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,229 reviews
from US$140.27*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
1,955 reviews
from US$144.39*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
512 reviews
from US$97.64*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
812 reviews
from US$97.64*
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,316 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short term flat rental

I haven't booked through them, but the apartment looks very nice. Cozy, but nice. Still more room than you'd have in a hotel room. The stairs going up to the loft look a little different.

South Kensington is a very nice area. South Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations are on the Circle line and very convenient for getting around to see the sights.

Burlington, New...
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Short term flat rental

Kay, would you say the price is in line with the area, all things considered.

joe

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,316 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short term flat rental

Joe, I sent you a PM with some more suggestions. Honestly, I'm thinking you could probably get something with a little more room for the same, or less, money. : )

4. Re: Short term flat rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2010, 07:18