We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

southend
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

Having booked on line and paid for hold luggage then printing boarding pass on line the hold luggage is not mentioned on boarding pass. is this normal not to have paperwork for it?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,364 Reviews
from US$130.60*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,131 Reviews
from US$139.30*
US$154.70
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
519 Reviews
from US$117.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
478 Reviews
from US$347.80*
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,744 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

I suggest you go back to www.easyjet.com & sign in (top right of the screen).

Should see confirmation that you’ve paid for your baggage. Also check your e-mail, should say on this confirmation as well.

Good luck!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,817 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

As you mention your boarding pass I take it you're checking in online and printing your own boarding pass? If you have hold luggage you can't check in online with Easyjet, you have to go to a check in desk.

Shouldn't be a problem that you've done the online check in. A friend of mine made the same mistake and was told to just check in at the desk where they issued a new boarding pass.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
42,865 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

<<If you have hold luggage you can't check in online with Easyjet, you have to go to a check in desk.>>

Used to be the case but now anyone can check in online. If you have hold bags then you need to go to the fast bag drop at the airport.

If your booking confirmation says you have paid for the bag then I would not worry.

southend
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

tried that thanks, and it says no bookings!! but son bought and paid for this trip Luton to Inverness, I have copy of his email confirmation which states hold luggage paid for. he is away at the moment but i stillhave time to sort. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Luton
Luton
Bedfordshire, UK
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

I am looking at my email confirmation for an easyjet flight I have in a couple of months

from the top down

=====================================

booking ref 2d barcode

joeintheuk, mrsjoeinthe uk are flying on

date 1 xxxx to yyyy

date 2 yyyy to xxxx

2 hold bags per flight between all passengers combined

===================================================

( I have paid for 1 piece each)

Perugia, Italy
Level Contributor
1,084 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

You can check this by going to MyEasyJet on the homepage and logging in, then to the specific booking for which the reference number will be on the confirmation email, and next to the flight there are a list of options (I just checked my own booking) including "add luggage". If you click on that, it pulls up the details of hold baggage booked and paid for.

southend
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

Tells me now that the ref is invalid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other routes tell me i have no bookings

May have to wait and see what easy-jet come back with or leave to son to sort.

It was so straight forward until i saw on the passes nothing about luggage...........

8. Re: Hold Luggage - Easy Jet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2010, 06:23