We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket near Kensington High Street

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
63 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarket near Kensington High Street

Can anyone tell me if there is a supermarket near the HiltonLondon Olympia Hotlel located on Kensington High Street? I am arriving at 9am on Wednesday and will need to buy low fat yogurt, fruit and some other items. I always rely on this website when I travel and really appreicate your responses.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarket near Kensington High Street

There is a large Tesco 0.4 miles away on Warwick Road (straight ahead when you step out of the hotel); there is a much smaller Tesco 0.24 miles away just where Kensington High Street changes it's name to Hammersmith Road (turn right when you step out of the hotel).

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,316 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarket near Kensington High Street

There is also a Waitrose on the corner of Kensington High Street and Earls Court Road. Further down KHS is a Tesco Metro and a Marks & Spencer food hall. Those would be more convenient if you're coming from the HSK tube station.

Also note, when we stayed at that Hilton a few years ago, the fridge in the room was one of those sensored (booby-trapped) mini-bars with no room to store any of your own items.

3. Re: Supermarket near Kensington High Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2010, 05:16