We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

Has anyone seen any of these 3 and would you recommend them? We are trying to decide which to see when we are in town next week...Thanks!

USA
Level Contributor
463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

Sorry I can't help, I've seen none - though have heard Billy Elliot can't be beat. However, most opinions will to cater to specific personalities, and all of these are hailed to not be missed. Perhaps your choice of seats could guide you?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

I ve seen all three lexad and they are all excellent. Billy Elliott was my favourite- very English. The Producers is a very funny , camp romp. We will rock you is also very good especially if you like Queen.

Level Contributor
2,466 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

I've only seen the producers and you can't go wrong with it.

London
Level Contributor
938 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

I've seen Billy Elliot and We will Rock You and enjoyed both. I personally think that Billy Elliot is the better of the two but it depends on your tastes. If you like Queen you'll love we will rock you. Also you should be able to pick up decently priced tickets whereas you would have to pay full price for Billy Elliot.

I have not seen The Producers but I know of several people who have and everyone (except for one rather geeky co-worker) loved it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

I've only seen the Producers and loved it. It was very funny. Can't wait for the movie.

Billy Elliot sounds good and am hoping to see it in January.

A S
San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
654 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

I saw "We Will Rock You" in Las Vegas, and was not impressed, but the London version might have a better cast. The storyline was extremely trite and unimaginitive.

Detroit, MI
Level Contributor
274 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

Another recommendation for The Producers if you're in the mood to laugh!

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

We just saw Producers and Billy Elliot. Both were great; Billy we enjoyed a bit more. Both are very entertaining. Producers is probably funnier but Billy is more impressive.

For London, I'd say choose Billy as I would think you'd be more likely to catch Producers sometime in the states.

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

Seen The Producers and Billy Elliott and loved both, but would also give Billy Elliot my vote if it was a choice.

Let us know what you think when you've seen the show please!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Producers, Billy Elliot or We will Rock You?

Saw We Will Rock You in April. Being Queen fans we loved the show, it is audience interactive which makes it a lot of fun, we were encouraged to clap and sing to We Will Rock You and sing along with the cast for We Are the Champions. The singing was fantastic, the music was so spot on you could imagine Brian May playing on the stage. Next visit we want to see it again!